One of the reasons that it is very hard to be so far away from family and friends in Arizona is because I don't get to watch my brothers play sports. I always went to as many games as I could when we lived there, basketball, baseball, football, golf... they are very athletic :) I love all three of my brothers very much and it's hard not being there while they're growing up. But one thing Richard and I are thankful for is that some of the Chaparral football games are played live online!
Chaparral played Mesquite this past Thursday and beat them 48-21! But that's not even the exciting part, my brother Jonny made the third touchdown of the game and we got to watch it!! Jonny has been working very hard to be a great wide receiver this season and we are all very proud of him. The game is saved on the website so I recorded his awesome TD and here it is :)
No comments:
Post a Comment